Instagram

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

DISCOVER


“Centered in God, I discover all that I am capable of being.”

Maybe others have labeled me as strong or sensitive, young or old, prosperous or lacking, healthy or sick. Yet I know in the depths of my being that I am more than a name, a label, or anything that a statistic can define.

So like Moses, I ask the question : “Who am I?” I ask not of others or even myself, but of the all-knowing presence of God within. As with Moses, God erases doubt about my strength or ability with the assurance that there is an all-powerful spirit of life and intelligence within me always.

Who am I? Each day, I discover more of who I am and all that I am capable of being as I experience the presence of God. Centered in God, I understand that today and every day is a day of discovery.

“Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh, and bring the Israelites out of Egypt?”
He said, “I shall be with you.”
- Exodus 3:11-12


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers