Instagram

Friday, April 1, 2016

DIVINE ORDER


"All is in divine order, for God is actively at work in my life."

There are many simple, yet revealing, examples of divine order in nature. For instance, a spider spins its web in an orderly, set pattern and a seedling rises gracefully from the earth and stretches its leaves toward the sun - all in divine order.


I, too, am drawn to the light of divine order, which establishes harmony in my life. If at times things seem disorderly or chaotic, I make needed adjustments by focusing on the presence of God and affirming : All is in divine order, for God is actively at work in my life. My peace and confidence are then restored.

I may not understand why events occur as they do, but I can acknowledge that a greater plan is unfolding - a plan of divine order - and I can draw strength from knowing this. All is in divine order, for God is actively at work in my life.

"Light will shine on your ways."
- Job 22:28


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers