Instagram

Friday, April 29, 2016

LOVE EXPRESSED


“I am an expression of God’s love in my world.”

I was created to be God’s love in action. That bright spark of love within me was quickened at my birth.

Expressing love to those who cared for me and about me, I allowed love to grow and develop in harmony with wisdom and good judgment.

Yet over the years, I may not have always responded to people and events with love. Then I forgive myself and others for mistakes that were made. I give myself permission to improve my relationships and to nurture new associations in ways that are better than the ones I used in the past.

As I faithfully remain aware of God’s love for me and within me, I live my life with greater wisdom and from a sacred kindness. I am an expression of God’s love for the world in my world.

“The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end.” - Lamentations 3:22


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers