Instagram

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

BELIEVING IN GOD



“I am filled with the joy and peace of believing in God.”

Watching the sun rise and fill the vastness of the horizon with light and color, I feel faith in God resonating throughout my being. As I look into the face of a baby and see the wonder of God’s creation reflected back at me, I feel faith come alive in me.

And with such faith comes a reverence for the sheer magnificence that is God. The same Power that created a tiny infant is responsible for the rising of the sun and for all life.

As I survey the vastness of God’s creativity, I surrender any feelings of doubt or insecurity, for the same Power that created such glory also created me. The kingdom of God is within me, and I am filled with the joy and peace of believing in God.

“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing,
so that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
- Romans 15:13


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers