Instagram

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Eternal Sai - 188




You feel that total surrender to God is rather difficult, but according to Me, nothing is easier than this. It may be difficult to make a garland out of flowers or to pluck the petals of a flower, but total surrender to God is easier and simpler than this. You find it difficult because you do not have steady and firm faith in God. God is. There is no place without God. There is no being without divinity. Each and every being is the embodiment of God.

If you have total faith in this truth, you will never have difficulties. When your faith is defective, you find it difficult to achieve anything. Have faith in God and love Him. Love is God. You are bound to be successful in all your endeavors if you have faith in God. Any task, however difficult it may be, can be accomplished with God's grace.



(SS - March 1999, Pg 70)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers