Instagram

Monday, May 9, 2016

GIFT OF LOVE



“I receive and give the gift of love.”

I have been given one gift that enhances all the other talents and abilities I may have. This gift is the love of God, the greatest motivator, energizer, and creative force in humankind, and I have been created to express it.

Love provides more beauty, exhilaration, and fulfillment than I can imagine, but this gift needs to be accepted and used in order to grow to its full potential.

When I nurture my relationships, my work, and my lift with my own personal expressions of kindness and goodwill, I am giving the gift of love.

I create unique gifts of loving words and actions that nobody else can give in quite the same way I do. Love is my spiritual heritage, a special gift that I have been given and can share with others.

“We have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us.”
- Romans 12:6


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers