Instagram

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY



“I celebrate and give thanks for the ever-renewing life of God within me.”

Today is a very special day, for I dedicate myself to celebrating the ‘new me’ that is emerging moment by moment.

I am grateful for each opportunity to learn and grow. Every opportunity to achieve and every challenge to overcome carries with it a message from the Sprit that I am ready, that I can climb ever higher.

My upward journey challenges me to be better than I have ever realized I could be. Each new lesson in life renews me and revitalizes my interest in expressing the indwelling spirit of God in every area of my life.

Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to everyone! Every day is a spiritual birthday, and I rejoice in each new opportunity to begin again.

“Love one another deeply from the heart. You have been born anew, not of perishable but of imperishable seed, through the living and enduring word of God.”
-1 Peter 1:22-23


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers