Instagram

Sunday, May 15, 2016

LEARNING



“I open my mind and heart to learning and discovery.”

What is just as sweet to the soul as honey in sweet to the taste? The answer, found in the book of Proverbs, is wisdom.

My soul craves wisdom so consistently that I am always open and receptive to learning that nourishes me in mind, body, and spirit.

I am able to understand what I read, see, and hear. I cherish all that I have learned and share it freely with others. Eager to learn, yet undaunted by how much there is to learn, I recognize that each new discovery is further proof of God’s inexhaustible abundance.

The rich treasures of God’s creation are always before me. Confident in God – the creator and source of all – I open my mind and heart to learning and discovery.

“The drippings of the honeycomb are sweet to your taste.
Know that wisdom is such to your soul.”
- Proverbs 24:13-14


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers