Instagram

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

SPIRITUAL JOURNEY



“Today I begin a journey of spiritual discovery.”

Is there a longing in my soul for this day to be better than any other day I have ever experienced? When I believe it can be, I will begin a new journey – a journey in which I leave behind doubt and fear, regrets and guilt, and discover my spiritual nature and power.

I walk the walk of a triumphant child of God, for this is who I am. I talk a language of “I can!” which connects me with the truth of my indwelling strength and ability. I accept the reality of myself as a spiritual being on a divine quest!

Yes, I feel a rush of excitement about my journey. I know that God is my constant companion in my journey of discovery, and I will never lose my way.

“Then those who went ahead and those who followed were shouting, ‘Hosanna!’ ”
- Mark 11:9


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers