Instagram

Sunday, May 29, 2016

STRENGTH


“The foundation of true strength is a gentle, loving, nonresistant attitude.”

Water in a stream yields to obstacles in its way, moving over rocks and around boulders in a continual flow.

So do I in my course of life. Whether I am working with an anxious boss or energetic toddler, I have a far greater chance for success when I understand that nonresistance is a great strength.

When I am gentle, I retain a calm poise that is in my own best interest and in the interest of others. Then I am able to listen quietly and to empathize with the other person’s point of view or feelings so that we can move toward an understanding or an agreement that benefits us both.

I realize the strength and wisdom that are required to be gentle and flexible and, most important, I realize that God is always giving me a fresh supply.

“Show by your good life that your works are done with gentleness born of wisdom.”
- James 3:13


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers