Instagram

Friday, May 13, 2016

TRUE PICTURE


“Letting go and letting God, I create a true picture of my reality.”

How do I let go and let God? The first step might be to imagine how it would look and feet.

Here is how the picture might look : I am relaxed – letting go any thoughts of a worrisome situation that may have been nagging me. I feel the relief as tension in my forehead vanishes and my mind clears. I let that relief spread down and loosen any tightness in my neck and shoulders. Now, I allow the relief to settle my stomach and flow down to the soles of my feet.

I focus on a closeup of my face – just look at how it radiates with peace. I know that the presence of God is within me and goes before me everywhere I go. I see all the people around me filled with the presence of God. Yes, I have created a true picture of letting go and letting God. Now I let this picture become my reality.

“God is my salvation.”
- Isaiah 12:2


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers