Instagram

Saturday, June 4, 2016

ENFOLDING LOVE



“God enfolds me in love and peace.”

Whatever this day holds in store for me, I know that I do not have to meet it alone. God is with me, providing me with everything I need to come through any experience feeling loved and blessed.

There is no problem that is too difficult for God and me to handle. Even when there seems to be no answer, I know that there is. God is my answer. I trust God to show me what is best.

As I listen quietly, I understand that I am invited to rest, to turn any problem over to God. A feeling of love embraces me, leaving me peaceful and calm.

God enfolds me in love and compassion. Even if it seems that no one in the world understands my feelings, I know that God does. God’s unconditional love heals my heart and soothes my mind.

“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you.”
- John 14:27


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers