Instagram

Monday, June 20, 2016

GIVE GOD A CHANCE


I say "yes" to giving God a chance to bless me.

Have I been so busy trying to get everything done that I have not given God the opportunity to help me? God is my loving friend, a willing partner in a divine plan. When I turn to God within me and invite divine power to move in my life, I know that I will be immeasurably blessed.

Today, I give God a chance. I give God the chance to show me how wonderful life can be. I let go of the need to force something to happen and let God perform miracles in me and through me. I gratefully accept what God offers, for it is the best.

Each moment of every day is a new opportunity for me to discover more of God's blessings in my life. When I get myself and my own concerns out of the way and accept God's love and blessings, my life is enriched in every way.

"Whoever trusts in the Lord will be enriched."
- Proverbs 28:25


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers