Instagram

Sunday, June 12, 2016

GOD IS MY PROSPERITY


“God is my prosperity – a prosperity that truly satisfies me.”


Prosperity is never really about having an abundance of things; it is about knowing God and knowing that God has created an abundant world for us.

There may be a limit to the things I can claim as mine. Someone may build a bigger house, own a better car, or earn more money. However, the abundance of God is for everyone and satisfies every need.

To know God as a loving presence is to experience prosperity. To realize that God’s spirit lives within me is to feel prosperous. To understand that God’s spirit is also within my loved ones is to consciously share the good news of prosperity. To believe I am worthy is to be prosperous.

God is my prosperity – a prosperity of abundant blessings that satisfies every need.

“I am going to bring it recovery and healing;
I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security.”
- Jeremiah 33:6


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers