Instagram

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

GOLDEN DAYS



"I greet each day as it is - a golden day filled with blessings!"

When did I last have one of those golden days when everything seemed perfect? I long for a day when every traffic light I come to is green, when something I especially need is on sale, or when the answer to an important question immediately comes to mind.

Such things may seem important, but every day can be a golden day when I am living it in an awareness of my own spirituality. Just as Jesus discovered the innate divine power within Himself and recognized His oneness with God, I, too, can do the same.

My inner divinity is real, for through the spirit of God within me, all things are possible. And like Jesus, I have the strength of faith to meet each day with great expectations of blessings. This is a golden day, and I greet it with great enthusiasm!

"One who trusts in the Lord is secure."
- Proverbs 29:25


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers