Instagram

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Not My Job


This is a story about four people: 
Everybody, Somebody, Anybody and Nobody. 

There was an important job to be done 
and Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. 
Anybody could have done it but Nobody did it.

Somebody got angry about that, 
because it was Everybody's job. 
Everybody thought Anybody could do it 
but Nobody realised that Everybody wouldn't do it. 

It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody 
when Nobody did what Anybody have done.



- Author Unknown -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers