Instagram

Friday, July 15, 2016

BLESSED BY PRAYER


"Wherever you are, I enfold you in prayer."

At times - out of the blue - certain people pop into my thoughts. I may think of them, remember times with them, and then let them go. But today when I think of others, I give them a prayer blessing.

"Wherever you are today, I enfold you in prayer. I see you healthy, whole, and free, blessed by God in all that you do. If anything in the past has come between us and our relationship, between our friendship and trust, I now place it in the flow of divine love which always connects us.

"You and I are forever one in spirit, I know this when we are together and when we are apart. Each loving prayer I send your way reaches you on some deep level. You may not be totally aware of me, but you are blessed by my prayers. This is all I ask or expect of my prayers for you."

"Pray for one another, so that you may be healed."
- James 5:16


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers