Instagram

Friday, July 29, 2016

BLESSING LOVED ONES


"I pray for my loved ones with heartfelt faith, love, and assurance."

I include all people who are near and dear to me in my prayers today for life, love, and wisdom. I pray that they are fulfilled in heart and mind. I pray that they continue to know the peace and love of God in everything they do and in all that they aspire to be.

"God, bless my loved ones with enthusiasm for life and living. Bless them with prosperity in matters large and small, and with strength of body and spirit. I know that You are protecting and guiding them every day of their lives. And, God, I thank You for the blessing of their companionship and friendship in my life."

Today and every day, I pray for my loved ones with heartfelt faith, love, and assurance.

"If two of you agree on earth about anything you ask,
it will be done for your by my Father in heaven."
- Matthew 18:19


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers