Instagram

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

DEAR TO MY HEART



"I pray that my loved ones know the presence of God in all that they do."


I send my loved ones this blessing : "You are dear to my heart, and my greatest desire for you is that you know the presence of God in your life. I pray with you and for you, knowing that what is best for you is not my will or your will; it is God's will.

God's will is that you have life, understanding, joy, love, and peace. This does not necessarily mean that every day of your journey through life will be an easy one. When you need extra strength to reach some goal, God is your source of almighty strength.

Yes, you are dear to my heart, but as great as my love for you is, God's love is greater. So I pray that in all that you do, you know the presence of God."

"We have not ceased praying for you and asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of God's will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding."
- Colossians 1:9


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers