Instagram

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

FREEDOM OF MIND AND HEART


"Freedom is an attitude of mind and heart that frees my soul to soar."

The caged bird may be limited in where it can fly and what it can see, but its spirit soars freely as it sings its sweet song. It overcomes physical limitations and allows its true nature to come forth in a soothing song of peace.

True freedom is a gift from God, an attitude of mind and heart that frees the spirit to soar above appearances. It is a willingness to go forward in faith to do what God created me to do.

I am free! Thank God, I am free! I no longer allow doubts to keep me from trying something new. No one and nothing has the power to keep my blessings from me, so I am confident as I embrace the spiritual freedom that God has given me and to all.

"Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And all of us... seeing the glory of the Lord... are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another."
- 2 Corinthians 3:17-18


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers