Instagram

Sunday, July 31, 2016

GOD LOVES ME



"Knowing that God loves me strengthens and renews me."

God loves me with a love that heals and restores, a love that transcends any other love that I have ever experienced or even dreamed I could experience.

I feel God's love emanating from deep within me as strength and hope, peace and wisdom. I recognize that I can never be separated from the love of God. So if I ever feel lonely or afraid; it is because I have left God out of my thoughts, not because God has left me.

I understand that any challenge is a learning experience that can be overcome and healed by the power of divine love. As I open my mind and heart to God's love, I am guided in a gentle, loving way. I feel a resurgence of joy and energy. I am strengthened and renewed, for I know that God loves me unconditionally.

"My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."
- Exodus 33:14


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers