Instagram

Sunday, July 3, 2016

GOD'S WORLD



"I am blessed to be a part of God's glorious world!"

How can I not feel the presence of God whenever I take the time to appreciate the beauty and wonder of God's world?

Whether I am listening to the sounds of the ocean crashing over rocks, feeling the tranquility of a mountain lake, or simply observing the flowers growing in my own backyard, I experience a sense of wonder. Planet earth is my home, a home to a world of magnificent creations.

My heart is filled with joy and gratitude for I know that God, the creator of this glorious earth, also created me. I feel privileged to be a part of God's world.

Each day, no matter where I am or what I am doing, I take time to give thanks for the presence of God in the midst of the diverse and beautiful world in which I live.

"The earth is the Lord's and all that is in it,
the world, and those who live in it."
- Psalm 24:1


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers