Instagram

Saturday, July 9, 2016

KEEP ON



"I keep on keeping on in my spiritual quest for truth."

There is difference between releasing what is no longer in my best interests and giving up on someone or some opportunity. When I let something go, I am giving it to God to use in a way that will bless me and others.

Whatever I need to release - heartfelt emotions, attachment to a person or place, even some object that is no longer useful - I give thanks for the blessing it has been for me and then surrender it to God. I realize that I do not need to hold on to everything; rather, I need to keep on keeping on in my spiritual journey.

In the spirit of my belief, I surrender all to God. With a steadfast, unwavering faith, I trust God to help me know what is right. I keep on keeping on in my spiritual quest for truth.

"The Lord stood near him and said, 'Keep up your courage!' "
- Acts 23:11


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers