Instagram

Sunday, July 17, 2016

SOMETHING WONDERFUL



"I am preparing for something wonderful!"

I gently let go of the hand of the eager child who is ready to walk on his or her own. I release the seed to an environment that nourishes its growth into a sturdy plant. As I let go, I am affirming that God is going to do something wonderful through the child and with the seed.

Yet sometimes - especially in a crisis - I may think that I just can't let go, that there must be something more that I can do. Crisis or not, I am doing something when I let go and let God.

Letting go and letting God, I am being of help. I am saying : "God, here is the situation, the person I believe that there is no limit to the life, love, and peace You can pour out. I believe nothing is impossible for You and through You. So in letting go, I am preparing for something wonderful."

"If you are able! - All things can be done for the one who believes."
- Mark 9:23


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers