Instagram

Monday, July 25, 2016

SWEET SURRENDER



"In sweet surrender, I turn everything over to God."

Sweet surrender is an attitude of mind and heart, an attitude of acceptance of blessings. When I turn all over to God in an act of surrender, I know true serenity.

Whatever I give to God is healed and made right, so I surrender any tendency toward negative thoughts or habits. What a relief it is to know that I don't need to struggle, that God is my strength and conviction. I also surrender any need to find fault with myself or others and immediately relax into a state of peace.

I give to God any discomfort of body or mind, knowing that even conditions that have troubled me over the years yield to divine power. I now understand that the woman who touched Jesus's garment and was healed was reaching out in sweet surrender, and so am I.

"Seeing her he said, 'Take heart, daughter; your faith has made you well."
- Matthew 9:22


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers