Instagram

Saturday, July 23, 2016

TURNING POINT


"I greet each turning point as an opportunity for new blessings!"

There have been many different times in my life when I arrived at a turning point - a time of change. I know within my own heart and mind that each turning point is an opportunity to change my life for the better. Spirit is letting me know that now is the time to take action and to do my part.

Whether these changes come in the form of making a move from one home to another, beginning a new job, or starting classes at a school where I may not know anyone, I remember that God has guided me to this point in my life. Each turning point, although unique, is a chance to experience new blessings.

I meet these turning points with great joy and expectancy, for new opportunities await me!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart... And he will make straight your paths."
- Proverbs 3:5-6


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers