Instagram

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Walking with God


Walking with God 

Always choose the way of the heart........... There is no peace higher than knowing that you are doing what is right in the Eye of God.......... Life becomes a miraculous journey when you follow the truth without a single hesitation......... when you embrace love without the slightest doubt....... when you carry out God's Will without a single question.......... when you carry the burden of His children without any complaints....... and when you go before the Will of God and say, "My Lord, I am ready........... ready to see what You shall make me see.......... and whatever I see with my eyes I shall believe not......... for You are to unfold the mystery that I shall never know.......... never understand......... I, O Lord, shall stand on Your strength of purity...... and I shall follow Thy ways that You pave for me.............. You do not need to prove that Your Grace was.... is ....... and will be with me always......... It is only I, O Lord, that needs to prove in the midst of Your miraculous ways that I am deserving of You........... and deserving to be called Your child until the end........."

(Inspirational message received by Seema M Dewan, February 15th, 2013)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers