Instagram

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

We Fall To Rise Again


I walked along the sea shore
Unsatisfied, craving for more,
Over my face, the tears rolled,
Burdened with fears, cried my soul.
Pondering over unfulfilled greed,
I could never stand for myself,
Regretting for every unsown seed,
Always too afraid, i confess!
Could never put forward my set of proposals
In my life could never win,
As i believed in giving in
Being too afraid of refusal
Suddenly..
Never touched the height of perfection
Being too afraid of “Failure’s” intervention..
Waves seemed too roll down now and then,
Interrupting my monologue, roared the silent sea
In which i could see,
My FEARS craving for apologies.
May be just to rise again!
We do not know the height above,
Deep thoughts made me realize,
Giving one try worth the price.
As we do not know the depth of risks 
Until we dive and drown,
Until we fall on the ground!
We cannot ever reach perfection,
We cannot gain until we lose,
To know the value of acceptance,
One has to be refused!
We cannot know the joy of winning,
until we keep it at stake,
A small baby continues to fall,
Until we learn from the mistakes we make.
So what if we fall today,
Its just to rise another day!
Even a small ant falls a million times,
Until the wall could be climbed.
WE FALL TO RISE AGAIN!!!
Until one day he can finally crawl.
With the pain of falling, every bird cries,
Until one day, it learns to fly.
Just like all of them,
WE FALL NOW AND THEN
But
WE FALL TO RISE AGAIN!!!
~ Priyum Bajaj ~

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers