Instagram

Sunday, August 28, 2016

ALIVE WITH LIFE!


“I am alive with life!”

God, my expectations of well-being can never measure up to the health and renewal that You have already created me to experience. Because I am Your living, breathing creation, I am alive with life!

Healing is a natural outcome of Your loving care and provision for me, and I am constantly being renewed. So I continue to affirm life in cooperation with the healing and renewal that are taking place in me now.

God, Your spirit lives in me, healing and renewing me. My eyes, my joints, my muscles, and my organs are alive with life. Life is an ever-renewing source of energy that moves throughout me. Healing happens naturally as the cells of my body are constantly renewed.

I am alive with life!

“The Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life.”
- Genesis 2:7


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers