Instagram

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

CALL ON GOD



"Calling on God is my best action plan!"

I will never get a busy signal when I call on God. Always ready to answer my call, God lovingly lifts any weight of concern from me. There is nothing beyond God's ability to solve, correct, or heal.

The combination of my complete release of all to God and my complete trust in God brings about wonderful results.

The moment I call on God, I begin to think in calm, creative ways. Instead of thinking over and over about concerns and wondering when and how the right outcome will come about, I begin to know that it will and to think about how I will feel when it does.

Faith grows within me until I am filled with thanksgiving. I know even before I see the results that a blessing is on its way to me.

"Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you."
- Psalm 55:22


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers