Instagram

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

CIRCULATE LOVE


“I am loved and loving.”

One of the greatest motivators of people blessing people is God’s love. When I let God’s love be expressed through me, I know that I am not saying or doing something for the return I may get from it. With a loving attitude, I stir up positive feelings within myself and within others.

I am loved and loving. Love circulates through my mind and body. God’s love for me and within me reaches out through me. Love quiets any anxiety, softens my voice, and quickens my actions.

Love lifts me above any challenge, giving me a perspective that helps me to understand my important place in life and the good I have to contribute. Whatever I think, say, or do, I want it to be with love. The love I give comforts, strengthens, heals and motivates me and others.

“Let all that you do be done in love.”
- 1 Corinthians 16:14


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers