Instagram

Friday, August 26, 2016

FAITH IN GOD


“I have faith in God, knowing that with God, nothing is impossible.”

A little faith goes a long way in clearing my mind, in restoring inner peace, in allowing me to function as a person who is capable of great things, for indeed I am.

Faith in God in me and in others develops courage, patience, understanding, hope, and so much more. It strengthens me and every aspect of my life. Each thought or act of faith is like a single fiber that, when woven together with others, creates a lifeline that connects me to health, peace, prosperity, and great opportunities.

I have enough faith that keeps me going when there seem no way to go on. Such faith is the understanding that God will see me through whatever it is that I am experiencing. Faith is surrendering to God’s presence and power and accepting that with God, nothing is impossible.

“If you have faith the size of a mustard seed… nothing will be impossible for you.”
- Matthew 17:20


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers