Instagram

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

GO FOR IT!


“With God’s help, my dreams become a reality!”

Have I ever regretted not doing something? Maybe I did not try for a promotion I truly wanted because a test was required and “test” is another word for stress for me. Or maybe fear of rejection kept me from getting involved in what looked like a promising relationship.

Why hesitate when I feel something is right for me to do? God will be there for me and will give me the pat on the back that I need to strengthen my inner resolve if I should begin to falter.

If a mountain stands in my way, I climb it. If a river flows between me and where I need to be, I build a bridge to get across it. Nothing can stand in the way of my dreams with the power of God to back me up.

With God’s help, my dreams become a reality!

“You will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move.”
- Matthew 17:20


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers