Instagram

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

GOD ASSURES ME


“Inner peace promotes healing of my mind and body.”

If I am nervous or concerned about a situation or a loved one, I may get “butterflies” in my stomach – a nervous tension that only adds to my distress. So I understand that feeling at peace is important to me physically as well as emotionally.

The best way to release the mental and physical discomfort I am experiencing is to place any anxiety into God’s care and keeping. In answer to my faith-filled prayers, an awareness of God’s presence fills me with assurance. All thoughts of concern or apprehension are quickly dissolved.

Once all fears are gone, peace quickly fills the void left behind. My mind is at rest, my thoughts are serene, and my body is no longer tense.

I am relaxed and calm as I experience the peaceful presence of God.

“A tranquil mind gives life to the flesh.”
- Proverbs 14:30


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers