Instagram

Thursday, August 4, 2016

I CAN!



"Through the power of God, I can!"

I may have climbed to the peak of a high mountain or gone to the top of a skyscraper and felt as if I were on top of the world. Or maybe there is an upbeat song that stirs my emotions every time I hear it. At these times, I experience such a rush of enthusiasm that I feel as if I can accomplish anything!

I can feel like this every day through the power of God in my life. With God's strength and assurance, I can begin each day with enthusiasm for all that I can accomplish, for all that I desire! The power of God is more remarkable than anything I could ever imagine, and I tap into that divine power each time I pray.

Through the power of God, I can!

"You have given them dominion over the works of your hands; you have put all things under their feet."
- Psalm 8:6


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers