Instagram

Saturday, August 6, 2016

IN SILENCE



"In quiet moments with God, I experience great strength and joy!"

When I become quiet and spirituality focused, I feel the thrilling reality of the living presence of God. I am filled with a deep sense of being loved, cared for, and guided by the eternal life-giver and life-sustainer.

As I breathe deeply the energizing breath of life, I relax. Every cell, nerve, and muscle rests in the warm glow of God's nurturing presence. I am lifted above all cares and concerns.

In communion with God, I receive the answers I seek, along with the comfort, healing, and assurance of continuing blessings of grace.

In my quiet time with God, faith, love, and wisdom rise up to greet me so that I can return to the challenges and delights of living with great strength and joy!

"You show me the path of life. In your presence there is fullness of joy."
- Psalm 16:11


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers