Instagram

Monday, August 15, 2016

VEDA 114






Have faith in the ocean, not in the wave. Believe in the Lord, not in the little things. But, the tragedy is, you put your trust in little men, in wicked men, in men whom you know are vicious and greedy; but you hesitate, when asked to put faith in the Lord, who is merciful than any father, more loving than any mother, more powerful than any earthly authority, more considerate than any kinsman. You do not doubt each other; but, you develop doubt regarding God. Even laymen talk long and loud, when the topic for discussion is God. No one asks them their credentials.



(From : Sai Veda, The Word of God,  sayings of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers