Instagram

Monday, August 22, 2016

VITALLY ALIVE


“I am alive and filled with the vitality of divine life!”

Vitality is mine for the asking, and I do so now by expressing what is true. My body is filled with the rejuvenating life of God! What I declare in thought and word, I stimulate within my own body.

I bless my heart and feel it pulsating with divine life. My heartbeat is strong and effective – each beat brings refreshing, revitalizing blood to every area of my body.

I bless my arms and legs and feel the revitalizing, renewing, divine power surging through the veins and muscles in them. I am strong and agile!

I bless my eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and skin. Each of my senses is alert and responsive whenever I have need of it. With all senses working together, I remain alert and aware of everything around me.

I am alive and filled with vitality!

“There is… one God and Father of all, who is above all and through all and in all.”
- Ephesians 4:4,6


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers