Instagram

Monday, September 5, 2016

AMAZING GRACE


“The amazing grace of God strengthens and upholds me.”

It is truly amazing how one minute I can feel “on empty” – drained of all energy – and then have a sudden surge of energy that enables me to complete some important project or task.

God’s grace is even more amazing! It is a divine activity that is always with me because God is always with me. And the more I rely on God, the more I will see and feel God’s grace at work.

Do I need to be healed? Then I turn to God and experience the grace of God working in me as renewing, restoring life. I feel the amazing power of grace as it supports and strengthens me.

Do I need a new life and a sense of purpose? I trust God to help me and show me the life I desire. Behold! The power of God’s amazing grace is working for me!

“The God of all grace… will himself restore, support, strengthen, and establish you.”
- 1 Peter 5:10


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers