Instagram

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Feelings


Feelings can be fragile,
So handle with due care,
Friendships have been broken,
Some beyond repair.

You may feel the pain,
Of an unkind careless word,
Or through a piece of gossip,
That has been overheard.

A hurt can lie buried,
Within your heart so deep,
If left there to reside,
Can cause you lack of sleep.

What to do with the hurt,
If it should come to you?
The best advice I can give,
Is what I’ve learned to do.

Write any hurts in sand,
Where they will wash away
Carve your blessings in stone,
There forever they will stay.



~ Author Unknown ~

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers