Instagram

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

FREEDOM OF SPIRIT


“I am a free and whole person.”

I am free from anything that would hold me back from expressing the light and love of God within me! I am free with the freedom of Spirit. Thank You, God!

Life-affirming statements and uplifting conversations are composed of the words of a free and whole person, and I am that person now. I honor the sacredness that is my wholeness – my mind, my body, and my spirit.

I am free from any kind of dependency. I am aware that what I take into my body, I am taking into a temple of the Spirit of life. I honor the life of God within me by keeping my mind and body whole and free.

Freedom of spirit emanates from deep within me out into every moment of my life. Knowing that I am a spiritually enriched being frees me to live my life in a world of great possibilities.

“The free gift of God is eternal life.”
- Romans 6:23


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers