Instagram

Friday, September 9, 2016

I AM READY


“I am right now preparing for new and greater adventures in living!”

Have I ever felt as if I were at an “in-between” stage in my life? Maybe I ended one project or relationship but was not ready to begin another. Yet at the same time, I felt as if I should be doing something.

My ability to free myself from the past does not necessarily mean that I am ready for the next step. It could be that I am moving into a time of preparation, a time of rest and renewal that will give me the strength to carry on.

If I feel guilty because I have not had time to begin or finish some project, I give myself permission to just “let it be” and enjoy this special time.

When the new beginning comes – and I can be sure that it will – I will be ready and prepared to succeed beyond my greatest expectations.

“Come away to a deserted place all by yourselves and rest a while.”
- Mark 6:31


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers