Instagram

Saturday, September 17, 2016

IN GOD'S CARE


“My loved ones are safe and secure in God’s presence.”

For many people, one of the most difficult things to do is to leave a loved one in the care of another – even long enough to go about doing what they need to do.

Whether they are taking children to day care, finding a long-term care facility for a parent, or even leaving a family pet in the care of a veterinarian, it is not easy to leave them and not worry.

However, if I am going through such a challenge, I can alleviate fear by holding thoughts of God’s loving presence always with my loved ones. Without this faith in God, I could easily become overwhelmed with doubt and anxiety, but with it comes trust and the assurance that family and friends alike are always enfolded in God’s care and keeping.

“Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed,
for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
- Joshua 1:9


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers