Instagram

Monday, September 19, 2016

LEAN ON GOD


“God, I lean on You and discover complete serenity.”

God, I know I can lean on You, for You care about me. So I let Your strength support me and Your love carry me. You are always here for me.

You will help me through any painful experience. You are my eyes when I feel I have to turn away. You are my ears when I cannot bear to hear what has to be said. You keep my heart filled with courage and hope.

God, I trust in You, knowing that You will be there for me, through thick and thin, in the best of times and in the most challenging of times. You are my rock, my fortress, my everything.

I lean on You and discover complete serenity. I am Your child, and You will never forsake me. You are always with me as my indwelling Spirit.

“I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
- John 14:6


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers