Instagram

Thursday, September 15, 2016

MY SOURCE OF PEACE

“I am tuned in to the peace of God.”

Before I can use a computer, watch television, or listen to the radio, I first have to turn it on. Great information, entertaining programs, and beautiful music are mine to learn from the enjoy when I turn on and tune in to the right service, network, or station.

The concept of turning on and tuning in is true to my spiritual life as well. To experience and enjoy the peace of God, I need to turn on my awareness to it and then tune in to the divine source of it.

God’s spirit within me is the source of peace that calms, uplifts, and nurtures me at any time and through any challenge. So in the middle of stressful or confusing situations, I can be at peace. There is no denying that the peace of God is within me and fills me with serenity.

“To set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.”

- Romans 8:6


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers