Instagram

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

NEW FRONTIER


“My relationship with God leads me into a new frontier of discovery.”

Every time I pray, I deepen my relationship with God and understand more about God’s unconditional love for me.

My expanding, growing relationship with God is open before me as a new frontier to be explored. I delight in my every discovery and praise God for what I am capable of doing and being. Each step I take, each new achievement moves me on into this great new frontier.

I cultivate my relationship with God by spending time in prayer. But I can also heighten my awareness of God through my appreciation of the beauty of nature, the magnificence of planet earth, and my body’s own ability to heal.

Most relationships have their ups and downs, but my relationship with God is special. It leads me into a new frontier where I can discover true joy and lasting peace.

“I trust in the steadfast love of God.”
- Psalm 52:8


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers