Instagram

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

TRUE SELF


“I thank God for who I am now and for the true me that is emerging.”

Who am I? What makes me who I am? Is it my surroundings or the people I associate with? Or am I a reflection only of how I was raised? If I am searching for my own identity, I know that as I look to the wonder of God, I will find my true self looking back at me.

The truth is that I am a child of God. Because I know in my heart that I am a loving and loved child of God, I can face the present and the future with a firm grasp of where I am going and who I am. I let go of who I have been in the past or things that I have done and thank God for the new person that I am now becoming.

“Thank You, God! Your love and support are all I need to let go of my old self and start over with a new and improved me.”

“Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me.”
- Psalm 51:10


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers