Instagram

Thursday, September 29, 2016

UNQUENCHABLE JOY


“I am filled with the unquenchable joy of Spirit!”

There is a joy I feel that comes and goes in response to what is happening to me and around me. Yet I have a joy that is beyond what I feel as a response to people and circumstance. The spirit of God within me is my source of true joy.

Granted, I may go through experiences that leave me feeling sad and lost for a time. But the joy of Spirit is an eternal flame that lights my way back home to the love, understanding, and comfort of the divine presence of my being.

In the presence of divine joy, I am encouraged to be aware of the love, peace, and strength that are in me, in others, and throughout the world. I know true joy, the unquenchable joy of Spirit.

“For you, O Lord, have made me glad by your work;
at the works of your hands I sing for joy
- Psalm 92:4


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers