Instagram

Friday, September 23, 2016

WAKE UP!


“Thank you, God, for filling my life with the joy of expectation!”

How wonderful it is to wake up in the morning with the realization that every blessing imaginable is possible!

When I awaken my own inner awareness of God’s presence, I know that all blessings are not only possible, but probable! The chances for enriching experiences are unlimited! I could just walk through any door and easily discover another blessing.

I wake up to potential! With the assurance that God is actively blessing me with love, I eagerly greet the morning with thanksgiving and expectancy. My potential for living life to the fullest is being fulfilled each moment of this day! Thank You, God, for filling my life with the joy of expectation.

I wake up to God and wake up to blessings! Morning, noon, and night, I am ready and willing to accept everything God has in store for me. Thank You, God!

“Then you shall see and be radiant.”
- Isaiah 60:5


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers