Instagram

Thursday, October 27, 2016

COMMITMENT TO GOD


“My commitment is to living a God-centered life.”

God, as I begin this day, I give thanks for Your presence. In all matters, I remain centered on Your power and open to Your guidance. Guide me, teach me, love me, for I am Your child and student – ready, willing, and able to carry on Your work of kindness and goodwill to all.

Your love and support are all that I need to experience true happiness, so I make a commitment to living my life from Your spirit within me. You are my world, my sustenance, my very reason for being, and I live my life as You guide me to live it.

You are my best friend, and for this, I am truly grateful. As my humble gift to you, I joyfully dedicate and commit myself to leading a God-centered life.

Thank You, God, for loving me, guiding me, and always being present in my life.

“Do not lag in zeal, be ardent in spirit, serve the Lord.”
- Romans 12:11


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers